Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Download our ToolbarDownload our Toolbar  

Storm Riders?? By night??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raikou_Sora

Raikou_Sora

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Storm Riders?? By night?? Empty
PostSubject: Storm Riders?? By night??   Storm Riders?? By night?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:24 pm

I've been seeing sights of Aggresive skaters around my area lately, and they really seem like storm riders from the anime "Air Gear". I don't know bout as a skater, my area is my turf. These guys are skating all over the place. I always leave skid marks as i stop, and lately I've been seeing more different skids. My skid marks are curved and are always going to the upper left from the lower right... these skid marks are straight... and on the walls and floor too... Anyone heard bout these??? I'm really gonna kick these guys.

~Peace,
SORA of the ORG. 14
Back to top Go down
AirBlades

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Storm Riders?? By night??   Storm Riders?? By night?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:27 pm

hahaha. real life air-gear. coolshit man.
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Sora

Raikou_Sora

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Storm Riders?? By night??   Storm Riders?? By night?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:57 pm

Cool? Yeah, maybe... Maybe if they wouldn't be scratchin' in my area then it would be cool. Turns out, these Aggro skaters aren't posers. I saw wicked stunts they pulled. kinda like the Skaters version of Yamakazi Freerunners... So yeah, this made it cool. ABIT... I still do see powerslide skild marks everywhere. Honesly, on the ceiling.... Honesly, I was joking. Very Happy

~Peace,
SORA of the ORG. 14
Back to top Go down
Gabriel_ZE
FreeStyler
FreeStyler
Gabriel_ZE

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Storm Riders?? By night??   Storm Riders?? By night?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:25 pm

...LOL...How do you know they are powerslides skid marks...maybe some other slide....
Back to top Go down
Victorlor

Victorlor

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Storm Riders?? By night??   Storm Riders?? By night?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:43 am

wahaha.... alr gt team genesis... so maybe we can be sleeping forest~ WAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Aezo

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Storm Riders?? By night??   Storm Riders?? By night?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:52 pm

yea the legendary team.. =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm Riders?? By night??   Storm Riders?? By night?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm Riders?? By night??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: DICUSSION FORUMS.... :: Aggressive skating-
Jump to: